Looking to Spoil Dad this Father’s Day?
August 25, 2022
For consumers who are planning to buy gifts and make use of the sales and discounts offered by businesses during this period, ensure that you:
– Shop within your budget.
– Conduct comparative shopping, to identify items at more affordable prices.
– Keep a keen eye out for expiry dates, near expired goods are usually put on sale during festive periods.
– If you’re planning to purchase gifts online, have a thorough check at traders’ online reviews and conduct research to determine if the business is legit.
– Avoid impulsive buying. Be price-conscious and be wary of what you are buying.
– Look out for whether the goods are of satisfactory quality and they must ensure to check their receipts or tax invoices and ensure their safe keeping should they have issues with goods later on.
– Goods must also match the advertiser’s description