Consumers have the right to ‘Redress’.

May 2, 2022

If any product or service you have purchased has failed to meet your satisfaction, consumers may ask for either a:

  • Repair
  • Replacement or
  • Refund

Your choice of redress will depend on the issue, and is viable for items that have become faulty, expired, defected, or unsafe.

Contact the Council on toll free number 155 or email to take advantage of these services.